View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #37
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It Has Begun; Mayan Elders Say: "Prepare!"

From what I heard .... when the so called "pole shift " is about to take place.. we will be in darkness and without much orientation of our senses for at least 30 hours.

that was told by a descendent of the Mayan's from Guatemala.
his advice was to just keep calm and not to struggle against any exterior interference such as fear or the temptation to run and save yourself some how.. the secret is to stay calm and meditate and /or pray for guidance from the creator .

I saw this on a clip from a large group of people that were down in South America a few years back, Thay were traveling in and around Oaxaca , Mexico and other countries visiting all the ancient ceremonial spots up in the mountains.. and performed at least 3 very important sacred ceremonies with the aid of many different community leaders and other peoples from over 60 different countries.

Sorry I dont know what it was called (the video).... but im sure it cant be that difficult to find on ~Youtube~.. or Google videos.

As for the earthquakes... well thats all up to the higher forces to determine when where and who they will test.

Peace!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote