View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
Spregovori

Default Re: Pole Shift? Due?

Viking I am not a man of science, I do not have extensive scientific background to make a definite statements...and also I will not pretend to understand the "abstract"

I will just use my amm peasant logic now...

Does it really matter if there will be a pole shift?

Do you think a boat will save you? Or a underground hole? Maybe hiding in a cave or a mine?

In case of a pole shift...the tsunami is not a problem, NWO is not a problem, ET is not a problem, food and water supplies are irrelevant....

In case of pole shift..all will be ok. Earth will be ok...it is not going anywhere - WE ARE

The seismic reactions would be off the scale. Those are the ones that you can be worried about...but... there is not much you can do but run and "scream like a little girl"

Imagine the mountain ranges like Himalaya rising and collapsing..and everything else (including us) with it... do you think some underground base, food supply and a boat will save anyone?

So my view on this stuff is - use your time to focus your "intent" on things that "matter" (still working on that one - what matters) Give your attention to things you can influence on and change or the things you desire to be...

Like George Carlin would say: most people cant even take proper care of their most basic needs and now they want to survive the pole shift? Get fakin real...