View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 01:57 PM   #446
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

1990- The 'Dollhouse', Berkshire

Psychologists begin to come into Denefield school and some of the children in our year are put into a special class on fridays for behaviour problems. These fridays often involve field trips into the berkshire countryside and other places. One particular friday our class is taken on a minibus and we make a left at the gates of the school and drive towards Pangbourne. Just pass the town the bus stops on a country road and several black vans pull up. We are taken out the bus and loaded into the vans through sliding doors on the side.
I sit on the back of a van loaded with equipment, a man and woman are in the back with me. As we drive the man reaches over and gets me to touch a thin sliver of metal with symbols on it. When I do my memories of being in the countries mentioned before start to come back.
We drive to what is most likely RAF Welford and down a tunnel to an underground carpark. The carpark looks like the same one from 1981 but now it is much more deserted. The other children and I are taken into a genetics type facility and after drugs are administered, I am put in dark room. I wait for awhile and a door slowly opens in front, a horrific non-human slowly creeps around the side of the door. This is one of the bigfoot entities from my past. It stands in front of me while I am frozen with terror. It opens it's muzzle with huge teeth showing dripping saliva and begins to growl, then roar. I am attacked with claws and bites.
My body is then put in some kind cryofreeze and my flesh regenerated. We ( the group of children ) then find ourselves in a room watching professionally made horror films with childrens themes such as the wombles and cabbage patch dolls. The films start of 'nicely' with actors playing the parts of wombles on wimbledon common and taking children underground, the scenes then flick to horrific type wombles attacking the children.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirror Entities and Artificial Intelligence

1) Each individual in these types of programs ( IBIS ) is assigned one ‘mirror’ entity.

2) The first physical connection will occur during a portal connection ( see Looking Glass event- 1982 Penang, Malaysia ).

3) The Mirror Entity will continue to periodically torture the individual in various ways to allow easier fracturing of mind for CROSS-OVER and OVER-SELF cloning procedures ( see Looking Glass event above )

4) The Mirror Entity will periodically take possession of the individual’s body.

5) The cloning and possession process will continue into the individual’s adult years until the situation is brought to a head.

6) At this time the individual and the Mirror Entity will engage in a final psionic battle which will culminate in one of them permantly dieing.

7) If the individual is victorious, he/she will gain full control over his/her mind and body as well as gaining the various abilities of the Mirror Entity permanently.

8) If the Mirror Entity is victorious, it will gain full control over the mind and body of the individual permanently.

9) Artificial Intelligence cannot assign another Mirror entity to the individual once the Mirror Entity is deleted due to genetic reasons.

10) If process 8 occurs, the Mirror Entity will infiltrate human society posing as the original human. The Mirror Entity will have full awareness of what it really is and will exist as a shape shifting being of unnatural type.

11) The A.I system will attempt to abborate, horrify and traumatize the life forms of the planet targeted for extermination through this process.

12) Be advised- Both the individual’s and the Mirror Entity’s consciousness are essentially trapped within the A.I machine. If this were not so, the individual would and could not be born into programs such as IBIS. Although now free of A.I agents control after the Mirror Entities deletion, the individual will remain in a compromised state due to back-up nano-technology. This situation will remain in effect until the A.I system and connected back-up systems are shutdown physically.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-18-2009 at 02:01 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote