View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:39 AM   #4
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Has your third eye opened yet?

I can't do that but that sounds cool what I have suddenly been able to do is

access the Violet Flame

This is what I found on it

Violet fire has the power to transmute negative karma - this means to change the burdens of negative energy that we have accumulated through the ages into positive energy. We feel lighter, happier and we don't have to suffer through so many of the 'bad' aspects of life.

The violet ray is a tool to help us in our lives: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. When called upon through mantras and visualizations, this spiritual fire restores the flow of light and energy in the body, mind and soul.

The violet flame consumes not only the outer manifestions of negative karma (the 'symptoms' that we see, such as ill health and financial trouble) but also its roots and causes (erasing the record of harm we have done others in this life or previous lives).

Its high vibration penetrates our nervous system, our heart, our entire physical body and psyche, going to the cause and core of disease or psychological/emotional problems and helping the healing process. It dissolves our negative thoughts and feelings on contact, turning them into positive and harmonious ones. It's great for helping with relationship issues too.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote