View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #1318
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I am quite shock Exchanger that you wrote all of that

I find it quite humorous the way that you and Anchor feel that you must jump in to defend Abrax thread.

Do you two feel that he is to be patronized ? Celine and Mudra and all the rest of us have every right to add our opinions where and when ever we feel like it. Its not your job to silence us

Mudra put a great touch to this thread and I say bless her for that.

Abrax says he is draconian. Draconians have one agenda and that is to self serve. He says they run TPTBs , well he is right but that doesnt mean that he runs any of us.

I keep thinking that PA has changed and it has nothing to do with paid subscriptions or not. It has to do with certain people that think they can shut the rest up.

I have never found one thing that Mudra has put in any thread offensive.

BUT I find alot of what Abrax puts here offensive...............So you two think we should shut up ? Anchor says we are jealous of what he says. No, Anchor I am not jealous. I don't believe in what he says. IMO, its all backwards. I do not have all the answers either and I dont pretend to have them.

I quit reading what Abrax wrote when he put down information regarding Jesus. LOL is all I can say.

Some very good people in this forum have been chastised for coming forward denying information in this thread and I think its time that those that think they need to patronize this thread. Oh because he deserves to break every rule P/A has placed on the forum without questions is where I observed that. Or maybe if another discredits his work they are jumped at

We do not have to attend this thread as you say, but I did because I care what others are saying. Its sastifying to see that I am not alone. Its just sad to see the crap they get for being in opposition to what is written.

I am also ready for all that gets tossed at me for posting this. I know that Mudra is a beautiful person and needs no one to speak up for her.

Each and everybody is entitled to speak their mind and should not have to worry about another jumping on them for doing so.