View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #52
IRISH-MYSTIC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I understand that this will sound odd even to those here ...

I am on this forum to bring to light what I term 'visual-information'. This information is an aid to what I then term the 'Internal-Celestial'.

This information is gifted to me ... and references to the Pleiades and other astral/astronomical phenomena abound within it.

There is so much to reveal, but I really dont know where to begin. I am a Mystic by necessity, not choice. I have a wife, three kids, a family and many friends ... but as my outer world has been limited due to rather severe agorophobia, so the inner world began its communication ... or rather through my suffering I was gifted many unusual, and some very beautiful, abilities.

I have been producing/channeling/intuiting this extra-celestial information for many years, but most clearly for the last 4. It has not been made public. At least, a select few of the 'diagrams' adorn my friend's walls!

I have decided, however, to make the information known to those who have eyes to see.

Like I have stated, I realise that this message sounds highly unusual. there is no other way to put it really. What I produce is unusual. The messages, however, speak for themselves. I have merely birthed them into this world. Time the chicks flew the nest ...

I have suspicions as to what this information is ... and so if anyone wishes to get involved, please private message me. I seek honest opinions as to a rather unusual phenomenon.

I was unaware as to the reality of UFO existence and activity until I came across PC's website (thanks Bill and Kerry!) Perhaps I, or rather this information, has a part to play in all this ...

Best wishes to all on this forum ... God is Love ... Samuel

IRISH-MYSTIC is offline   Reply With Quote