View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 06:02 AM   #2999
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

I call you my friend, too, Unified. I call all the list my firends.
You have quite a streatch between Led Zepeline and the Christian songs. I prefer the former musically, but the latter spiritually. We sure lost something in the last 2000 years.

Lennon's "UFOs over New York... not surprized" I think was written when Whitley Strieber was writing "Communion."

These ARE strange days, indeed. I'm terrribley worried about my ex, Leslie (who is now my Kerry as she's the last one from the old circle I know that hasn't run away from LA and is the only one I know off line who is a truly aware and becoming more aware person (it's in the eternal BECOMING that matters). I had a friend who died of ovarian cancer and it made her so miserible that she lost her mind before she passed at 32. She came up with an urban "burning man" festival idea years before those guys did it in the desert. I'm just tripping. Maybe Leslie's tests will be negetive.

It's Friday night. I'd be painfully lonely if not for these forums (Here, Bluestar, my Facebook) and a big flufy cat who's purring at my side right now.

It's the 30 years anniversary of a Jamacan song that some of you might recall from the vinyl century... take it away sisters!

Paul (www.northhollywoodarts.com)
(www.ravensanddoves.com)

Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote