View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #175
TigaHawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Supose its time i posted here.

I'm new to these forums! hai!

Alot of the stuff you guys talk about here i dont understand yet, but im trying to learn and figure it out.

I was first made aware of what's actualy going on by a friend of mine a few years ago, i thought it was interesting but diddnt think that much of it.

As things happend over time, i think i noticed a pattern, i definately know that i feel something is very wrong with the world, and after investigating around on the web now and then ive been gradualy putting pieces together, then i stumbled apon a Project Camelot youtube vid which in turn lead me here.

So apologies in advance if i insult someone accidently. Alot of the spiritual stuff, vibrations, etc doenst make 100% sense to me. (it amazes me how you guys are able to find things and put things together so quickly with it tho)

I dont think i'll ever be able to acomplish something like that myself tho, considering i cant "clear my mind" so to speak (im allways thinking of something, even if its silly, completley unrelated, i cant picture blackness and focus on that, my mind wanders instantly)

Other than that, my name is Stephanie, im 23 and living in Brisbane, Australia.

Nice to meet all of you
TigaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote