View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #112
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
That gives sense to your actitude. Donīt feel ashamed. You had your reasons to be at it, i understand. I respect your decisions. So thatīs my love towards you. I dont ask you to trust what im saying man, im just asking.... just not to be afraid of yourself, of being the human being you are; you know, i need human beings to be around me, i need real persons, to be here! in this earth;.... why people ask to leave always.... why pčople encourage others to be above what we are now, because they are unhappy here??!!!, thatīs destructive!.

If they want to make this world something better to live in, letīs all of us be what we are, so we can win the battle we think we are fighting.

I dont think there is another way.
I thank you for your love Leunamros and I can sense it.
I havent had a drink for 35 years its long gone and all the fear that went with it. Its an illness why would anyone be ashamed of being ill?

I came to love myself enough to want to be the best me I can be.

Have a look at all the posts on this thred if you havent allready.

Having met Eckhart Tolle and others who are enlightened I can say that they are full of love, compasion and you feel good for having spent time with them.

There is so much missunderstanding about enlightenment.

The closer you get to knowing your true self the more understanding and loving you are towards others. The less selfish you become the less the ego has a hold on you.
As you leave the ego behind the more truly human humaine you become.

Love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote