View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:47 AM   #36
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

To me, Being holds the keys to Mastery.

As Carmen said, Mastering emotions is key part of the journey.

Each of us has an emotional body. The emotional Body is our Astral Body, the Astral realm is symbolized by water, it is the water realm.

Jesus story demonstrates our own path in overcoming the ego, and letting it die on the cross to Be reborn as who we are in Oneness with the I AM within rather than separate from it.

Early in Jesus mission, he walks on water. This symbolizes mastery of your emotional body. It is a step along the path to Christhood. Master your emotions by observing them rather than attaching yourself to them. You are More, you are the conscious Light beyond the emotions, not the emotions themselves.

I agree with Kriya in that I believe if we "Let things be as they are" then things will not turn out well, we are co-creators and this world is our charge, we reap as we sew.

Being is what is required.

Being means being fully present in the Now and letting the Divine work through us to shine the Light on the darkness of this world. Only when we shine the Light on darkness will it turn into Light.

To me, Being beyond ego doesn't mean sitting in cave meditating. It means taking dominion over our planet and letting the Divine within bring forth practical solutions that are required for humanities problems at this time.

Jesus chasing out the money changers symbolizes exposing the lies and hypocrisy in the religions of this world, the religions than deny the God in God's children and worship the Golden Calf, the Graven Image they have created of the God outside of themselves and turned it into a business.

Here is a great teaching that clearly explains, from a first person perspective, why Jesus chased the Money Changers out of the temple:

http://www.askrealjesus.com/P_JesusA...ychangers.html
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote