View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:39 AM   #71
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Zealand Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Hello fellow ground crews in NZ. I'm a kiwi living in queensland OZ, have been for 2.5 yrs now. I moved here due to easier access to self sufficiant living. I bought 46 acres, solar powered, rain water (plenty of rain in my area) 70,000 ltrs, 2x dams, generator and excellent growing conditions, all year round. Plenty of sun and good govt rebates on solar. Sadley it was to expensive to set up in NZ and the lack of sun.

I applaud all of you there in your quest to fight the PTB. I have noticed many more ppls awakening than when I left.

I read above about the no nukes ships allowed in NZ, of course this has been the case since David Longe was PM, however....nuke subs have been in NZ waters for years, Major secret spy stations in different locations, Southern Stewart Is is of major concern with big airstrip and god knows what else is there, this is world heritage area and OFF limits to the public...big black unmarked herc type aircraft fly in and out of this area and I have seen personally in southern sth Is. There is far more covert secret **** going on in NZ than most ppls realize. It has been a testing ground for all sorts for 30 yrs and more...most kiwi's go about life oblivious to whats going on right under there noses...Auckland 10yrs ago, Painted apple-moth, Akland was sprayed heavily with posion, 6 times over my old house, I bailed until it was over, OZ is the same, PTB all over the area, pine gap the most notorious...its everywhere, nowhere is immune, BUT in saying that I would rather be in the southern hemisphere than elsewhere...OZ suits me for the self sufficiant living...
Love and peace to all my fellow Kiwis...
Hi Jross

Nice post thanks. Did you say the huge airstrip is on Stewart Island? Don't suppose you can see it on Google Earth?

Apparenty over in Oz you have another Underground Base at Mt Ziel in Nthn Territories. And apparently the biggest airstrip is at Clonburry or Clonberry? Whereby Australia is also meant to have huge aircraft fly in and out too.

So, what else covert in NZ? Keen to hear.
Cheers
Barron
Auckland
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote