View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #45
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CERN problems....thank our ET friends!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
Your mindset isnt healthy either buddy... You sure like to assume everything... well frankly i can easily abuse that in you and make you think Greys are coming... so easy to manipulate he who assumes because you will be played...

Its just stupid because when some disagres with you its not healthy? Prem is 100% correct on his opinion and frankly its just stupid to think aliens stopped LHC.

Why is stuff like this in the project avalon discussion thread??? it has no meaning or any value but assumptions, go post this in another part of the forum because this is simply ridiculous... Aliens shutting down LHC what joke... and i hope people realize this.

haha, maybe you should read before you post?

If you had, you might have seen that I am one who did not really think the ET's did it. lol
My thoughts were that it DID NOT malfunction, we were only told it did.
Of course that was just my opinion, but, you really should understand what your posting before you do so.

and I dont care if someone disagrees with me

Its the way he came out and said it, talking down to people.treating them like crap! Thats why I responded to his post, not because he thought the ET theory was bogus. I dont quite believe that myself. lol

Thanks for "setting me straight" though.

Peace
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote