View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #9
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

I think it comes to personal responsibility. We all feel very close to Bill and Kerry and I am personally grateful because their imput in my life was life changing!

They are people like us and have their own perspective and mind and it should be like that, If this site was handled by "clones" I will not bother

For those that EXPECT that people have certain kind of behaviour, can we really impose on others our aspirations?

No one can tell us what to do really it is a personal thing, we have to take responsibility and choose ourselves, it is hard and we may want a "dad" or "mum" to do the work for us but, it will not help us grow nor will be fair on the others we are pushing to tell us what to do or give us "examples" of what to do. It is time to grow up folks, and it is not easy but there is no better time than today! No more herd mentality

Let us celebrate our differences and agree to disagree peacefully and constructivelly which is what more evolved races do. That is the way to finding win win situations.

Peaceful co-existence and cooperation only come when we can accept that others may have a different oppinion or life path and we can accept that is ok too, while at the same time we remain sovereing and hold our boundaries

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote