View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Red Letter Church

What do you think about the following?

There are some really crazy conspiracy theories out there! There are also some really crazy little green-men theories out there! The theories are out there! Follow the tin-foil hats! The following is a vast no-wing conspiracy theory…and does not reflect the even crazier conspiracy theories of the author…

Was Jesus an extraterrestrial? He came down from Heaven, didn't He? Is this true for all of us? When He ascended into Heaven…was He beamed up into the Father-Ship…into the Most Holy Place of a Heavenly Sanctuary? Do you believe in UFO's? Have you ever seen one? I never have, but I have spoken with people who have. They seemed to be very credible. I met an astronaut who walked on the moon. We talked about life after death…of all things! It was out of this body…I mean out of this world! Some people don't believe in God. They believe in extraterrestrials from outer-space! Are God and Satan ET‘s? What if Satan is a little green woman? If we made contact, would it be a close encounter of the worst kind?

If a UFO shows up...how do you know if it's good or evil? Are there good and evil ET's? Did aliens supervise the construction of the Pyramids in ancient Egypt? Are we prisoners or slaves of aliens? Were Moses and Jesus…rebel Pharaohs...determined to set us free? Did Moses have a long term plan of salvation from alien oppression…which included writing the Torah and the Teachings of Jesus? Is the God of the Old Testament a bad ET…and the God of the New Testament a good ET?

Did the Nazis build and fly UFO's? Did U.S. scientists help Nazi scientists build UFO's at Area 51? Do humans travel to other planets in UFO’s? Do Presidents make treaties with, and take orders from…aliens? Do we have joint alien-human bases on the moon…dating back to the 50‘s? Are nuclear weapons intended for aliens rather than humans? Did a future President order a limo driver to shoot a President with a pellet gun to keep him from revealing our involvement with aliens? Did a future President refuse the request of a President for classified information regarding the extent of our involvement with aliens? Did ET phone Rome…and then call 911? Were hijackings superimposed onto military exercises…and then the whole operation hijacked by someone or something else? Don't ask me...this is an alien subject and I'm not a rocket scientist or a ufologist! I’m not even a botanist or a herpetologist! I’m just living in my own little…Dreamland…

This subject is a real minefield and crop-circle field, and frankly I don't know much about UFO‘s and ET‘s. I'm not sure I want to know too much! If I knew too much...black helicopters would undoubtedly appear over my house! Men in Black would knock on my door! I’m already more nervous than Don Knotts! I’m already paranoid…but then they really would be out to get me! I once spoke with a UFO researcher who said privately that she sometimes wished that she had never researched UFO's! Researchers beware! Stay out of space! Especially the Moon and Mars! I spoke with a very beautiful woman who was instructed by Warner Von Braun to devote her life to keeping nuclear weapons out of space. I’m standing there talking to a gorgeous woman about nuclear war? What a dork I was! Are we involved in a real Star Wars? The Empire might strike back! Perhaps we could convince the Empire to strike Bach…instead of that silly five-note tune! Perhaps they have come to save______________________________________________ _________________________

______THIS HATE SPEECH WILL BE SILENCED BY THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON IN 5 SECONDS…4...3...2...1_____

__________________________________________________ _________________________

LOG OFF……END SURVEILLANCE __________________________________________________ ___

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED……THE_________________________________ ____________________

HOMELAND HAS BEEN SECURED___________________________________________ ___________

OMNIPOTENT HIGHNESS KRLLL __________________________________________________ ____

HAS SOVERIEGN CONTROL OF US________________________________________________ ____

MJ12 - 666 - EYES ONLY - NOT FOR PUBLIC ___________________________________________

VIEWING-S4 DEBRIEFINGS COMMENCING _______________________________________________

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-22-2009 at 09:34 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote