View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
m1*
Banned

Default Re: There are UFO's in the sky now - How to photo them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I have an old youtube video somewhere in my backup that has a guy telling about different filters to fit to a camera to show some strange stuff. He claimed that these creatures flying in the video where all around us....
Well, I agree. I am not someone who spends my whole life "taking photos of the sky". I was inside one day, doing work on my computer -- and all of the sudden I got it in my head that I need to go take pictures of the sky.

So, I went outside set my camera as I explained above and started taking pictures. I came inside and:

This was in the first set of pictures

So, I went outside at the same time again for another tow days, and I got:

All of these

Note: I couldn't see them with my eyes. I was just taking random pictures of the blue sky above. It was a perfect blue sky though.

Sp, considering that this is the first and only time I have tried to take any pictures and I got over 30, I am now convinced that there's so many things up there, that if more people do this also -- MUCH better objects are bound to show up. I am quite sure about that.

I might go out for an hour or so, each day, for another three days or so very soon. I'm sure I will get more cool pictures of "weirs stuff" that obviously isn't swamp gas or balloons.

Mind you, I spend a LOT of time outside at night, just standing and looking up. I don't know why, but I just love to do it. I have seen MANY objects in the sky. I have also seen more than one at a time.

There's stuff up there - never you mind about that. You just have to look. And if you're looking in the first place, there's no harm taking a few photos as well.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote