View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #68
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojajebie View Post
The same goes with Stewart Swerdlow, but u have to know that ur future is not carved in a stone.

The future changes, as we change. Want to experience something else? Change your mind.
Anyway, Collier posted somewhere, that all events which he spoke about, were the high chance possibilities.
I don't defend him, but u have to know, that his works affected my life in a positive way. I am not afraid now, whatever will happen in 2012/2013 will be a reflection of our thougts and emotions. If we develop more compassion, love, sincerity and comprehension in our actions, then we surely experience something good .
Our Universe works in this way, I know that thanx to Collier and Andromedans.
Well, it is true that probabilities change, it depends on the consciousness that we as collective have and it is the reason why we are being dumb down

From the material in KS they explain that humanity changed from probability one to probability three in 2003 after the fall of the halls of amenti, because of rapid intervention of the Guardian Alliance

We were supposed to have a pole shift in 2003. Even my brother was trying to persuade me to hunker down with him. There were hundreds of books that predicted armaggedon in 2000. In the year 2000 the stellar activation began and some stargates opened. No one knew how bad the grids were and no one knew whether the existing gridkeepers would be able to stabilize the planet or not. Many beings intervened but it was never published in the "afternoon news"

Humanity is in darkness, it knows not what is going on

In 2008 the probabilities were shifted from three to four and we are shifting again. If all goes well, many catastrophic things will not happen but if it does goes badly we may have pole shift in 2012

It all depends on the level of conscioussness on the planet, hence we have to keep up, keep building up frequencies and keep out of fear mongering

Lots of love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote