View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:53 AM   #1786
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
THINK GREEN-KRYPTONITE = NKRYPTION

Thats a great realization with the poinsetta story.

Ya that one has been bugging me for about 40 some odd years.... Thanks for clearing that mystery up tonight! I guess the 'Law of Allowance' does work if you give it a chance.

I mean who the heck puts Red on top of Green like that in the middle of winter when everything is supposed to be Brown and dormant and White Snow everywhere even on Evergreens.

I mean Jesus Christ that just doesn't make sense

Well every White cloud has a Silver lining... Oh wait not ready for that one yet I still have to finish eating to nurture the body... Golden brown pancakes, with some golden brown Maple syrup, and a couple of cups of brown coffee, and a bowl of Golden brown bran flakes with some brown flax seeds, and a glass of white milk. Then I have to get to the office and make sure the 'UPS' man, ya know the ol "What can Brown do for you" guy with the Gold letters, that delivers packages on the Ground picks up on time.

"...Then Peter said, Silver and Gold have I none; but such as I have I give thee: in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk..." Here comes Peter again with that Key!!!

DNA Brown seeds that we plant in the ground finally get connected to magical nature to make Green sprouts and then all kinds of other colorful things Flower off of that, even bits of Gold pollen finally get produced... Keeps the Bees happy... probably why fairy's like Gold dust sprinkled in the air to fly around in.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-21-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote