View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #922
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I used to tell such people who would also say I'll believe in ghosts when I see one, that if you believe then you will see, so in this case, I would say if you will open up and attempt to connect you will soon find the chakras are real!

Things that apply to use spiritually are only meant to be received when someone actually is seeking. The old saying, "Don't cast your pearls before swine" while awfully mean sounding is true. You can sprinkle truth here n there, but to just put it all out there to the spiritually non-awakened is to invite vile mockery and at worst physical attack.
Yea its crazy isn't it... so much truth is all over the place and those who are seeking will look high and low for more but others will definitely ignore it, not see it, or laugh at it.

I don't know if one can categorize non awakened people to perpetuate mockery or physical attack though, I can certainly see extremists in their beliefs doing this.

And if it weren't for certain Truths being shown to me while growing up to aid in my questioning what I was being taught I would not have the motivation to persist in getting to the bottom of the learning the difference between Dark and Light energy forces in what ever form of Light they show up in.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote