View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #690
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So 777 what do you make of this…

Well, first off do you have a pic of two 5 dollar bills stacked on top of each other?
Two purple 5’s (“10:55 is 5 to 11”… one of my threads awhile ago), you know back to Lincoln again (and beyond)!

Anyhow, the other day I suddenly find an ‘M&M’ keychain on the floor next to my desk (those little M&M guys think they’re really clever). I first thought about
Mary Magdalene, you know the two M’s.

And then I wonder about the Mountains and Water to the Valleys or the ‘Dales’ as in ‘BloomingDales’ then of course a coworker walks over holding a bag of ‘Willy Wonka’ chocolates to add to the whole mix (ya it was pretty funny, to me anyway) of course it brought up the phrase Wayward Witch.

I then think about the whole M W and XX fun puzzle stuff but why was NPG wondering what was UP with Prince WilliaM? And then I remembered ‘SammyTray’ had sent me the article about the SearS Tower having it’s name changed to the ‘Willis’ tower by the owner ‘Silverstein’ just recently.

So the question 777 is how does Prince WilliaM, the Willis 'T'ower, '11', and purple 5’s all fit together??

This is intersting look at the the twins of gemini between the two pi llars ,like this. W- i- ll- i - am 360 degree spin is 55- i -ll -i -MA =trannslation
Ether above and below, the i-ll-us-i-on falls right between the eyes ,or before your eyes..
1111 =22 Ma 55

I am So thrilled that Wii can C

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-01-2009 at 11:12 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote