View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #20
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will Earth suffer the Illuminati pole Shift in 2012?

QUOTES...... "Through continuing Guardian intervention, the geomagnetic Rapid Pole Shift and geographical Pole Shift “Crust Roll” that the Illuminati intend to initiate between October 2012 and February 2013, will not occur as the Illuminati-Elders plan.

Through Guardian counterstrategies that are already in place, Earth’s Merkaba Fields will not achieve sufficient Metatronic spin-speed to progress into full “Metatronic-55” activation for full immersion into the Toral Rift Time Rip.

Without full engagement of the Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift Alignment, Earth’s geomagnetic field, and thus geographical crust, will not engage the “Rapid Pole Shift and Crust Roll” that the Illuminati are expecting. Immersion into the Toral Rift Time Rip, the resultant “Rapid Pole Shift” of Earth and our Sun, and Death Star Transformation cannot be prevented, but these events will be postponed till the 2230–2976 AD "
........ END QUOTES

Thank gawd for that then. Or what’s the panic? I mean.... on the one hand we're doomed but on the other we're OK.

Straight of the bat none of this thread makes much sense... to me at least. I'm not talking about gobbledegook with phrases like "the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel, Toral Rift Time Rip and fallen Halls of Amenti Star-Gate sets" I really have a hard time with "fire and brim stone" agenda pushers.

As for immortality or ascension I've had first hand experience of that (near death experience) and its groovy.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-01-2010 at 02:37 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote