View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #20
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

I'm sorry, RaKar....whenever I see and read one of your threads (and there are quite a few) where you seek to promote this kind of action....it just breaks my heart. I don't understand this line of thought and I can't possibly imagine this as a decent soulution (no play on words!).

I do believe that most of us here in the better developed nations are aware of the responsability of bringing children into the world; infact, the old world populations are decreasing (because of economic difficulties and/or the "career" mentality) while immigrants are repopulating these territories. In the under developed nations, excessive birthrate IS a problem, and it is so sad that so many children die of hunger or childhood illlnesses; but it is also a question of tradition, religion or just "ignorance". (My mother was the last of 13 children, born and raised in the good ole USA). Educating folks would help, but I would never accept compulsory birth control...ever!

I do agree with most of my fellow Avaloners that the world, Mother Earth, could effectively sustain us all, and I do trust that we, the Human Race, will see the demise of the PTB so that we, who are of common thought, can create a functional world built on respect, trust and sustainability without making ourselves slaves nor guinea pigs under some sick leaders' "plan".

It definately sounds like a NWO proposal you make and I, personally, don't like seeing your insistent posts.... but, hey...I don't have to read them, now do I?

Peace and Good Will!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 03-27-2009 at 12:01 PM.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote