View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #605
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
If one goes slowly there should be no concerns about work, go very slowly any reactions at all back off. On weekends up your doses if you come to a plateau area when you take just that one more drop and having problems. I went to quickly one day because a few more drops went in the glass and I thought no big deal since I had had no reactions at all so I thought what the heck. I was very sorry I did not take those extra drops out.I had severe abdominal pain. I have not vomited but did have a lot of problems at the other end of things. Spent the day at home. I had to back way off for a few days.

So far no improvement for me with my rheumatoid arthritis. I am not giving up though and will continue through. I do not get things like the colds , flus, and have only had a few times being ill in my life, and usually that has been when I had been exposed to some toxins. I think that perhaps the arthritis could be when I had vaccines to go to Bali. One of the side effects of hepatitis vaccine can be rheumatoid arthritis, which of course I was not informed of. I have tried numerous natural remedies, diet changes, mercury fillings out,acupuncture,journaling, and supplements out the whazzo and have gotten it down to 5 or so joints from over 45 joints. That has been over the last 6 years.
That is great input for me....tks for sharing it. I really hope you can beat the arthritis....I believe Jim Humble states that MMS can get rid of it. I have the osteo type which I would love to say goodbye to, but don't know if it will help. What you said about hep shot causing arthritis, I never knew that, I also had a hep shot before going to Mexico in 2005 & now I'm wondering if there is connection for me too between the shots and my osteo arthritis
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote