View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:41 AM   #42
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help ! Dealing with my addiction to Project Avalon

Yep.. this is the addicts thread alright.

We're gonna have to face it we're addicted to love !

I agree with everything posted. Yes.. it feels like a great cause.. and you're all great souls. Allsouls ??

lol...

well I've had a pint of guiness and am just finishing one small glass of wine (earthly addictions are fine in moderation... and anyway I've got a kidney cleanse coming up soon courtesy of Andreas Moritz -- Thanks Connecting With Sauce for the introduction to him by the way...) Now I have 20 days without coffee, alcohol and chocolate to look forward too... so you may all be seeing me vent my other addiction during that period for sure!

Fred , you crack me up.. I think we have the same sense of humour. ( I hope that's not self aggrandisation on my part btw)

Yes... I know about the door to the world outside. But freedom of choice... that's the problem. Anchor.. I like the idea of self inflicted bans if that were possible... bl**Dy frustrating... but I like the idea of being frozen out at least a week a month for my own good !!

Anyway... if you spend all day every day on here peeps, what's there to write about ?!

It's not like the world is ending or anything is it ?????

Love you all

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote