View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #20
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JASMUHEEN - Pranic Nourishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thanks for at least replying A.. I appreciate that. The silence is deafening in this horrible wasteland of a forum. I must be quite the masochist for continuing to post lovely things here only to be met with indifference or outright hostility.
I think casting pearls before swine might be the phrase I'm looking for...

Im out of here for now, I think I will definately think twice before sharing any more gems. Such a shame as I am not on any other forums and I have never really scratched the surface of all the things I'd love to post. If anyone knows of a cool forum like avalon pre-subscription where I could find some people I have more in common with please PM me.

Love and Bliss Bombs,
Luminari
Well I would thank you O luminous one and would invite more posts from you. This particular thread was of use to me on many levels. I 'missed' broadband, when i left the 'real world' - we had just moved onto 56k dial up modems and now I am back amongst the great unwashed I am revelling in broadband and its speed and the access to info on the web. The free e downloads (are these pirated btw?) that accompanied your link were really good to have and i can buy a dongle thingy to carry with me on my travels when i depart the real world again shortly
so thanks again.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote