Old 09-14-2008, 09:38 PM   #6
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation and the Pleiadians

First Contact or Project Bluebeam:

http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F35595AD4C3D8C6D

Not long after posting this playlist I received the following email:

Commander Adama's Confirmation Message About October 14th 2008

Guio e tiso! For those who know, there has been quite a commotion about October 14th 2008 being the day an ET ship will appear for the world to see like never before. Many channelers and psychics have already put their two cents in, in confirming this day and event. Now it is my turn to emit a message that not only confirms this but explains it with further detail.

For those who don't know, I am Commander Adama. I am a Galactic Federation of Light representative of Planet Earth and have daily contact with these higher dimensional beings from our galaxy and Universe. For quite some time I have been told about an event of this magnitude happening, but until now was not permitted to write about it publically. Anyway, let me get right to the information you all wish to hear.

I am confirming to an extent that on October 14th 2008 there will be a Galactic Federation of Light ship stationed for a period of three days over the southern-most parts of the United States of America. Exactly where is still unknown. This IS an event that is planned to occur. What is important for everyone to remember is that this is a prediction of an event for your future. Since it is impossible to predict the future, this event is in no way shape or form concrete in happening on October 14th 2008. Simply put, it depends upon the energetic signature of this event and its fluidity within the flow of manifestation between now and this date. It is important to not set up expectations solely upon this date as it is dependent upon the fluidity of the energies flowing through this planet, and events planned to manifest into your reality due have a tendency in changing the relative linear time as to when it will concretely happen. So basically what I am saying is that this event may happen on October 14th 2008, but there are also infinite possibilities that it may happen sooner or later than expected. These facts are key to understanding this event and its manifestation into your collective reality.

"Okay, so whether it happens on October 14th 2008 or sooner or later than expected, what can we expect to see and hear?"

When this event does occur, one of the Galactic Federation of Lights ships will appear within the southern-most parts of the United States of America; somewhere within the southern states. The reason why this is planned within the United States of America is due to the power structures that have the most amount of planetary control which is in this country. The Illuminati stronghold exists here which is why the GFOL is focusing on it to do two things. To create an event in which the whole planet can see the truth about life within your Galaxy and Universe and that it in fact does exist, as well as showing the Illuminati that their time is over as controllers and manipulators, and a new era of life is ready to be born! This event is what will jumpstart the proverbial ball to start rolling downhill symbolizing the process' of extraterrestrial beings getting ready to assist humanity in transforming into a new reality.

"Okay, so let's get to the actual event. I want to know how big this ship is, and what it will do if anything? Will it interact with us?"

The ship will be anywhere from 2,000 - 5,000 feet in length. It will be big enough to not deny but small enough to not create a lot of fear. What will it do? It will do two particular things which are significant.

1) It will emit a series of energies to both the world and the surrounding areas to limit the levels of fear or chaos that may erupt within some people. Large levels of these feelings and emotions will not occur.

2) It will emit telepathic messages to people within the surrounding areas but may be heard by a larger amount of the planets population depending upon what is needed and what is the most beneficial. These telepathic messages will tell people about the event, who they are, that they come in peace, as well as other things.

This event is planned to happen over a three day period in which the ship itself will not move at all. It will blip into your reality, and exit the same way. It will do this within the medium to higher aspects of the level of atmosphere known as the troposphere.

"But when this event occurs, won't the Illuminati try to make the world believe that this is an alien invasion? And what if they try to censor this from the world's media?"

Very good question! This is a question thought by a lot of people. The simple answers are NO for both questions. Why? The GFOL has planned this event in such a way that it will have a positive major impact within humanity as well as the dark. The Illuminati's power is dwindling as each second passes. They do not have the power they once had. Will this stop them from trying to do what was asked? Probably not. But when an event of this magnitude happens, it is something that cannot be denied by anyone, even governments. This ship which is going to appear cannot be quickly debunked as some type of atmospheric phenomena or some other gaseous event, or even a "weather balloon." When tens of thousands, if not more, are also saying that this ship has communicated with them in a peaceful benevolent manner, what is the world or its governments say to cover this up? There is nothing!

"So if October 14th comes and goes, and this event does not occur, what should we do or think?"

This is exactly why it is important not to set sole expectations upon this date. If this event does not happen then, then all that means is that there has been a slight shift in the energies of this event which has prolonged its manifestation. If this in fact does occur, a time frame you could expect to have it manifest is from October 15th 2008 until February 1st 2009. Know that whatever happens, the GFOL are always approaching their plans to assist in a manner that is the most beneficial for the planets humanity as a whole collective entity.

This event is real, it is planned, and it will happen no matter what, whether it is right on schedule, or sooner or later than expected.

Please spread this message as far as possible to better educate everyone about this event!

Love and Light,

Commander Adama

Two UFO's have flown over my house in a week but this message just doesn't resonate.
It could almost have been written by a lawyer!

Peace, freedom, love and light,

Z
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote