View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #155
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Futureyes, remember this I still use it...

until you look within, you live without
when you look within, you are able to go without
when you go within, you begin to clearly see without
when you live within, you finally let go without
when you let go without, you enrich within
when you enrich within, you are all right within and without

You are the first to pick up my transmission... Did I surprise You...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
welcome back all old timers and a huge welcome to so many new members ...
i have had to step back for awhile ... but i am still here as much as i can be ...

the flavor of this forum i feel has changed somewhat but i feel this to be a good change ...
new ideas ... ever expanding exchange of information ...

i hope and trust we can all listen to what each of us has to say with open hearts and minds ...
and for ourselves ... discern what holds true for us within ... and to build on our truth ...
and for what doesn't resonate with us ... allow it to do so for someone else ...

we should all remember ... our way is not necessarily the only way or the right way for there are many ways ...
greatest benefit of avalon is to come together and seek new ways ... perhaps beyond the limitations of what we may believe could only be ...
and sometimes the pot gets stirred ... sometimes beneficial to wake up the thinking mind ...
but doing so ... with mindful respect ...

as a whole ... we must remember the only way to move forward that we can better understand the old and focus our direction to the new ...
is to listen with our minds ...
and hear with our hearts ...

this has been that of a wild card year ... the next will prove more truth to unfold ...
i feel 2010 will be a very interesting year ... many changes lay ahead of us all ...

always good to be here with you ...

respectfully ...

Tango is offline   Reply With Quote