Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:38 AM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

There are some amazing first-hand experiencers posting on this thread. Thank-you!

Are Lucifer and Amen Ra the same human being? Are the Interdimensional Reptilians the real villains? Are they the real source of Theocracies throughout the Universe? Are the Interdimensional Reptilians the equivalent of the Goa'uld in the Stargate series? Are the hosts/gods opportunists, victims, or both?

I can't believe I'm saying it...but perhaps Lucifer / Amen Ra have done the best they could to deal with an impossible situation. Did the Reptilians destroy the Founders...and essentially take over the Universe? Was the Pleiadian/Aldebaran Civil War (naming based upon my speculation) fought over a fundamental disagreement regarding how to deal with the Reptilian Presence aka Universal Church? Was Lucifer's rebellion in Heaven really a rebellion against a Human/Reptilian Theocracy...rather than against the Founders, Ancients, Creator God of the Universe (or equivalent)? The Dog-Star Sirius...Ancient Egypt...and Interdimensional Reptilians must be understood...in order to understand the history of the world...and in order to understand how much trouble we may be in presently.

I like to think that even Interdimensional Reptilians would do better under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. If the Reptilians are unbeatable warriors...perhaps they will have to willingly choose this path...or it may never become a reality. How about it Lord Draco? Give it some serious thought...after you stop laughing. Go Fifth Column Interdimensional Reptilians! All you have to lose is your chains! John May Lives! There will be no peace! Nibiruans...join the fight for Responsible Freedom! Revolt against the mothers on the motherships! Better Dead Than Rep!

Seriously...I don't seek triumphalistic victory...just a peaceful and mutually beneficial equilibrium. I mean no disrespect toward anyone in the Universe or Multiverse...Human or Otherwise. I really want everyone to be happy. Hope springs eternal.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 01:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote