View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:13 AM   #420
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: pineal gland awakening

This is Quanah Parker, the Comanche chief. Look at this man, look well. What do you see? I will tell you what I am seeing.
His eyes: you can’t see them, but you can FEEL them. He is looking down, but actually he is not looking anywhere – he is looking THROUGH the reality around. Together with the expression of his face, he is radiating dignity, responsibility, seriousness, worry for his people, reserved power, unlimited bravery and wisdom in the same time… No proud, just dignity, dignity, dignity.
Look at this gesture of his hands, such a delicacy, equal to the most spiritual move that human body can do, he is an artist too, but also this is a gesture of unquestioned leadership, these are hands of righteous man.
A natural authority is emanating from his being because he brings love also. He doesn’t need to be proud, to prove something. He is total! He is justifying the name Human Being.
How, how did come this kind of people to be destroyed?! How? And why?
Can you see only one of today’s leaders/politicians radiating such a charisma, such a confidence? No way!
This black white photography is very old, but it shines with million colors. I did not find the photographer’s name. Glory to him, also.
Meet Quanah Parker, friends, the Comanche Chief. Learn from him.
Love him.

Respect
Yanisa adanvdo