View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #16
loveTempest
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Should we remove windmakers from our forum?

It's a good mix of the self realization fellowship paramahansa teaachings/breathing exercises , Sitchen, and the law of one material (he negates). This 1998 portal seems like his back door escape out of a rising need for direction. The breathing exercises are an incredibly powerful focusing tool but nothing new.
Q. What is the equivalent to this breathing in our light bodies if it is the through line?
seems like the through line is buy the cd "soul food "

quite an elaborate sales pitch for an album.

reminds me of carlos castaneda's writing. lots of holes.

really fun read. I like the part about extradimensional entities staying here too long and being stuck here,"trapped by gravity" reminds me of Hotel California.

If we are swindled into this self perpetuating paradigm then there is something inherent to the human spirit that still is satisfied/attracted by this cosmic co-dependence. we love sex and wild strawberry shortcake.

what is this gratitude he speaks of? vibrations? back to the cd.

somebody take this guy camping. we can enjoy the material world as we sail towards our preclandestined quintessence . We are hibrids of several dimensions. 3d is our first language.

this guy wants to throw the baby out with the bath water. I'm thankful for the earth and my body that I've taken much better care of than most do. this is also a lesson. he sounds like the kid who lies about being ill to stay inside for recess. I built my own house.

whatever I did to get such a good hand I'm aware and generous in return. this life transformation is another place to further learn to honor each other. I teach and learn every day even from this. I'm wary of what's being sold in James' punk rock paradigm. Why and what is he hiding from?
LOVE?

loving god's plan.
loveTempest is offline   Reply With Quote