View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #1028
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

This is a great post dear Sirebard, thanks! A lot of this I have come to realize myself from fasting and experimenting with various types of diets... although I never thought to consider that many of these 'food consciousnesses' might be originating from some far away source..

Do bananas come from Venus?
Can you list some of the more popular fruits and veggies... and their origins?

I also found your posts about animals very interesting. Being a long time cat owner myself I couldn't help but notice in Avatar that the race from pandora was based off of Felinaes.
Where are mice from? They way lab rats are treated... The must have a real beef to pick with us. As well as all those other 'farmed' animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post

Thuban view on eating meat?

This is a VERY VERY important question halebox and I shall spend some time on it after thanking you for asking this question.

The human body is a biochemical reactor, which has evolved for so 2.2 billion years in a feedback mechanism between itself and its environment.
The least self-conscious way to GAIN and grow in consciousbness was to EAT ones environment, say in the form of a Caterpillar, preparing for its pupasation and transformation into a pollinating and so food-giving butterfly.
When you eat an apple, the ;ifeforce of the apple blends its apple-consciousness with your human consciousness and you attain apple consciousness.
So on some faraway planet, where apple-intelligences reside, this apple-sentience receives data from the human consciousness by this mirroring of consciousnesses.

If the human does not eat a ripened apple, ready to fall of the apple tree; then the worms or birds or beetles of the ground will consume the apple consciousness in a similar cosmic interaction.
Alternatively, the oxygen in the air and so the elements will disintegrate and disperse the apple consciousness.

This analgy is applied to the present humanity, literally eating itself via its enviroment as a remnant of its nature as a biochemical reactor.

The Starhuman will no longer be required to 'eat' like a caterpillar, but will 'eat' like a butterfly in a mutual beneficial environmental feedback system.

If the 'wild animals' upon Gaia would have no more need to hunt and eat each other, then all so called exploitative human-alien interaction would cease also.

So fundamentally, KNOW that YOU are eating an alien, when YOU are eating your steak or your piece of bread or a carrot or a peanut or a fish.

Of course eating the peanut or the apple or the wheat is different from eating 'dead meat', as the apple from the apple tree regrows as produce from the roots of the tree from below and nourished also from the sunlight from above.
Eating a carrot is somewhat different than eating a chicken, but nevertheless requires the 'killing' of the carrot.
But ask yourself. What happens to the carrot should you not eat it and what happensd to the chicken should it not be eaten?

The carrot would become fertilizer for its next recycling in consciousness, either agan as a carrot or as some other consciousness via its own 'composting'.
Similarly, the chicken would get old and die and become 'recycled'.

This is the Agony of the entire Creation'.

AA