View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #568
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Yes it was generalized...I think I was hoping for a "cooking recipe" answer

step A - do this
step B - do that
step C - boil for 5 minutes
etc...

Do not know hot to un-generalize it...

But I think I have managed to make a "thesis" of a sort (from the given answers)...something that almost anyone can "like" and use....although it may be generalized...and it may lack the "details" necessary to implement it.

Details were "overlooked" since it can be...for example..hard to explain how to make omlet du fromage with an electric kitchen appliances to the stone age man.

Or I might just lack the necessary background (like voyager and urantia books etc) For example Rok=18+15+11=44=DD I have 0 idea about "my number" being 44 etc (my first name is Rok)

ROK=44=11+11+11+11=11+11+22=22+22=11+33 as four combinations (and 34 permutations of the 'master-doubledigit-mirror-numbers.

But than again...it might not matter..since at one stage...I might as well find out that the infromation in the books has been either falsified or requires additional "hard-core" studies (of the Sumerian tablets for example)...since...when can one actually say that he/she can entirely comprehend it?

Indeed, all these things and records are 3rdhand information of translated and individualised archetypes.

When can (if even) one distinct between following the infromation and actually understanding the infromation?

If you go from 3rd hand to 2nd hand to 1st hand data, the information gets simpler and simpler.

To all that might be interested... my "master thesis" :

Us people see what we want to see, we create this with our thoughts. Our thoughts are the result of what we perceive with our senses. By thinking about something we help to manifest it. All that is, is our own doing, here for us to experience it and learn from it. To learn to appreciate what could one day be a harmony of life.

Very well summarized.

Each can be individual. Each can choose his/her own way of individuality.

You choose what to believe.
You choose what to create.
You choose what to be.
You choose what to experience.

Yes!

There are no mistakes. There are just learning experiences.

Yes!

No fear of someone telling you what you must do.
No fear of someone dictating you the rules on how you must do it.
No fear of someone doing it for you.

An encompassing truth.

You can/will hold the responsibility for everything you create.

You are subject to your own decisions. You are Self-Accused; Self-Prosecuted; Self-Defence Council; Self-Judge and Self-Excecutioner.

At the end of all things, the final choice is always yours to make.

Your life, your choice.

As said in the above.

Coming from within you or from some outside stimulus...the choice you make is yours...no one else can do it for you.

A very deep insight.

I think this is something almost (almost!=all) anyone can relate to. This is something I can call a Free Will (with 1 exception)

Ok

Are you a smiling, slim, long black-haired girl in your twenties and you just made a choice to trans-locate to my bed and it did not work?

Anubia did just that!

Are you a space "freak" and just made a choice to teleport to Mars and it did not work?

Of course!

Why it did not work?

Because I changed my mind of going to Mars.

It might be that you are simply not the "master of the universe" and would actually need a space craft or something?

I am not a 'master' of anything. A 'master' is a Template for archetypical reproduction. Like a 'master hey' opening all doors to the Logos.

Yes, 'my' spaceship is under construction. It will come from Sirius.

(about the girl part...if you happen to be in the area I believe something can be arranged...a "jump room to jump bedroom"

I am a rather sexy alien girl Spregovori - like the one that went into Hell.

have fun people...or at least...try to
It's natural Spregovori - ROC, the Bird of Sinbad of the Arabian Magic Nights