View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:57 AM   #416
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Hello Abrax!!

Congratulations on your exceptionally interesting and enlightening thread. If my question has been answered elsewhere, please excuse me and direct me to it.

What is your understanding of the abduction phenomenon? I feel great compassion for those who have suffered at the hands of the greys and much anger towards the greys for what they have done.

Please don't tell me that those that have been abducted have 'agreed' to it prior to birth ect... as they have no rememberance of this consciously, and therefore I see no benefit for them for this type of experience.

Also, are you what is regarded on this planet as self-realized?

Love,

Kriya

Ps Please keep it simple!!
Hi Kriya!

The abduction phenomenon is as old as the human presence on this planet.
One potent archetype is that of 'Elijah, the prophet' being 'taken up to heaven' in a whirlwind (2Kings.2.11).
Similar in Ezekiel's vision (Ezekiel.1) and in Isaiah.60.8:

"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?"

give clear reference to the phenomenon of the 'abductions/contact' say before the archetype is 'coloured in' by technological associations like metallic craft (replacing the clouds and whirlwinds).

Superposed onto the Manifesto of the Archetype then becomes the extension of the 'contact' from isolated 'prophets' or seers (themselves so partial to the event as 'insiders') to the General population.

Therefore all 'abductees' are 'New prophets' and 'visionaries' as such.

The 'genuine' - meaning NOT government or 'security agency' simulated 'abduction event' so will then become an Interdimensional Experience of the 'soul' as a selfreflection - meaning the soul will become confronted with its multdimensional Cosmic Identity.

Therefore the experiences can be 'felt' as 'positive-benevolent' or 'negative-malevolent' relative to the multidimensional selfawareness of the 'soul-entity'.

It will in either case, serve the soul to 'awaken' it to its multiD nature and then engage the processing of the new data in individuated and shared agendas (of the already ascended starhuman groupconsciousness - say labeled in ascended masters and galactic federations or what have you).

Your stated 'anger' towards the experiences is such a 'processing' of shared information on many levels of perception and awarenesses.

The degree of 'self-realisation' is not a question of judgement, but is simply the ability to resonate or dissonate with presented information, data and experiences on any level of environmental interaction.

This many understand as chakra openings and the concept of a Thinking Heart and a Feeling Mind in harmony with each other as a Thinking Mind is polarised to oppose the Feeling Heart in a --/++ electromagnetomonopolic self-and mutual induction process of source energy.

The former wordplay harmonises a -+/-+ polarisation monadicity.

Abraxas