View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 03:50 AM   #398
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena View Post
Hi Abraxasinas,

Thank you for bringing such interesting discussion of which I find hard to follow. I just guess I'm only suppose to ingest what I am suppose to at this time.

I don't know if you can answer this question that has haunted me all my life.
I had a ghost when I was 11, shared with my sister who was 14. It only lasted a couple of weeks, until the house burned down. When we rebuilt, naturally it was not there anymore.
My questions are
1.) who was it.
2). was it Arhangel Michael who protected me/us.

If you can't answer, I understand, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Thank you, Rena.
Hi Rena!

The 'ghost' was native to the building and not directly engaged with your incarnational journey. The name 'Cecil' is transmitted from the astral space and so the association appears to be psychometric as the 'ghost' of the soul coupled to the environment of embodiment,
Once the 'old environment' was molecularized, the psychometric attachement also shadow-molecularised into hyperspace.

However the 'communication' between the ghost and you with your sister just three weeks before disassociation is meaningful in that there exists a connection to say a past association with perhaps a French connection of Cecil/Cecilia or similar pronounciation. So you may 'enquire' about previous occupancy of this building or even your ancestries.

The contact period so has the agenda of awakening to to the possibility of interdimensional communication.

This 'ghost' is prepared to appear in your dreamstate, perhaps in different form, but it would FEEL the same.
This is something only you (and/or your sister) are able to process.
This is about all the information available to me at the present time.

Your invocation of Archangel Michael indicates a rather important discovery or remembrance available to you, should you enquire in sincerity and integrity of intent.

Generally, anyone can utilize such intent to communicate with all cherubimic (or daemonic) hierarchies - sincerity being the prime directive for success.

Abraxas