View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #20
Kristo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT - WebBot Predictions (October 7th Event) on Coast to Coast Sunday!

I consider myself extremely intuitive, if not psychic. On the morning of Sept. 4th I had a vision of an Old World map and superimposed in the corner of this map were the typical N, S, E, W, directions which happened to be pointed in unnatural directions. As I noticed this, the superimposed earth below started to shake violently and would not stop, even as I came out of the vision. I asked when this would occur and "they" said "October/November".

(At the time, I had no idea of any possible October Event, so I had no idea if "they" were meaning 2008, 2009, ??? Since this vision I have heard many people are having dreams/visions about an event occuring Oct. 2008. I listened to Bill and Kerry's radio interview on paranexus radio and Kerry even mentioned having a dream relating to this, however she did not give details.)

I intuited the meaning of the vision to be this:
An "earth shaking" event will take place and we will all be changed forever. The reason for the Old World map is this- the world as we know it will be gone and a new one emerge with whatever this "event" will be.

Anyone else have any dreams/visions regarding next month???? Please share...
Kristo is offline   Reply With Quote