View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 06:22 AM   #6
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

I read somewhere on Michaels Messages about how to get rid of Dark Energy. I'll find it and edit this space.

This is actually referring to receiving information and making sure it's not a Dark Entity, but the phrase is pretty strong:

Quote:
When you are receiving information check the source of the information by demanding: “I now demand in the name of Jesus the Christ to know if you are a being of the Jesus The Christ Consciousness; if you are a being of the true God of the God Light Consciousness of The Creator, answer me yes or no.”

At this point three things can happen, they will answer Yes, they will answer No or there will be silence. This law dictates that these beings can lie about anything, but they cannot lie about this. When you receive silence or a No, immediately go into the words: “I here and now command in the name of Jesus The Christ that if there is any entity that is not of the most evolved form of the Jesus The Christ Consciousness, that is not of the most evolved form of God I Am, then you are to here and now disappear and cease to exist. This I command in the name of Jesus The Christ. “
SOURCE: http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=50

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-14-2008 at 06:43 AM.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote