View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #31
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
First of all, I'd have to say I favor those two colors!

Also Rocky, I see you're in San Diego...I'm about thirty miles north of you. Your comment about the Grid makes me wonder if you've ever looked closely at the hills. There are traces of very ancient habitation that I can't find any mention of in any books or online. Stretched across Escondido and San Marcos there's a complex of standing stones that is larger than any I know of in North America, but people driving past every day have never seen it. Also, point #17 on the World Grid is just a few hundred miles southeast of us, in Baja.

Maybe it's all the earthquake faults, but southern California is just about the most intensely energized piece of ground I've ever been.

Well around 10,000 years ago the water level was 160 feet lower off our coast. There was a huge Indian Nation centered in Rosorito underwater escavation is going on now uncovering artifacts.

Fossils exist showing this area used to be a rain forest, monkeys and many other animals that are no longer wild in the area roamed free.

The weather is the best in the world, so I would imagine that this has been a popular area to live since the beginning of man...

I'll pull up google to look at the formations...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote