View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:12 AM   #46
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

I'm trying to stay calm and not feed a negitive outcome but... This looks to me like the beginning of Dr Deagles vision... A push to involve Iran. An excuse for a major false flag attack on USA soil maybe even nuclear?? martial law Bush stays in power and ww3 is attyempted.. This is their worst case senario.... I will send love and healing to Palastine (Gaza and Isreal) I will pray that David Wilcock's thing about the ET's difusing the nukes is true and visualise a peaceful inoguration of Obama... Even if he is being backed by the Rothchild illumanati faction.... they are a more rational faction then the Rockerfella Bush side who will do anything to detonate their demetad plan.. they have mere days left and they are like cornerd wounded animals.....

The Palistinians are being slaughtered (sacrificed )and I find it hard to hold hate and anger from my heart .I am half Jewish and I feel horrified at this on going massacre of the Palastinions. My mother was a Hungarian/German jew who was a refugee in England and lost 38 family members to the Holocaust yet never supported Zionism or the state of Isreal. This is another Holocaust which in the Torah or Bible means a burnt offering and you offered it in sacrifice to the Annunaki Gods..... Nothing has changed.... I've voiced my rage now I can relaxe and bring my vibration back to that of love and start to emit the right frequincy of compasion to the world grid.....Healing and protection to the Palastinians and love and peace to the Rockerfeller Bush Kabal as well as the Isreali's the Zionists peace be with you all... Peace be with me in my own heart too.... I will focus on the energy of the nexus thread ....we shall be triumphant...we are one and we have already saved the planet and each other in our future time line...(Repeat and believe a thousand times) Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 12-31-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote