View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #41
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

Having watched ENDGAME: Blue print for global enslavement, http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18667972418051 where it is mentioned that during the 2006 meeting of the elite it was hinted that one of the issues on their agenda was how to start a war with Iran, perhaps this is the catalyst. After all we have had Iran and Israel being quite vocal toward each other these passing months.

Israel's moves are like the first air strikes on Iraq by the US. No surprise, IMO, when we consider how close these two countries have been since WWII. And if Israel is being advised by puppet US representative behind the scenes then this could last till the bitter end and not die down like it has always done.

Israel, Iran and Palestine all pawns in the greater picture of deception. The holocaust of WWII was to have the world feel sorry for a nation slaughtered so blatantly and quickly. With that atrocity under the elite’s belts they could then have anyone speak one word wrong about Israel labeled a Nazi or anti Zionist and anti US. Thus the elite’s ploy to have US as Israel’s ‘friend’ to help at all costs and prevent the Israel nation from ever being threatened again. The holocaust as the perfect excuse to protect Israel. USA protect Israel so a similar holocaust situation within another country won’t happen, they might argue. So years have passed and Israel has been used to play a victim role, but the elite know it won’t produce world sympathy (and the posts to Avalon Forum bring this out quite nicely and most of the world is pretty sick of the Israel-Palestine thing anyway), only hate toward Israel from Iran. The elite want WWIII and perhaps this is what they are planning with this conflict. After all, how else are they going to get a war started with Iran unless use some country backed by US to do another Iraq. Israel and the Palestinian conflict has probably been the elites and the dark forces most effective move and piece in their very sick game of real life chess.

Why would the elite want a WWIII when it has so many sick plans for the world these coming five years? Well, I could be wrong but WWIII could accomplish its plans causing the most minimal resistance from humankind.

If WWIII were to start in the next few days/weeks, Bush has the power to retain his presidency doesn’t he? If he were to do that the world will be up in arms as the leaders and others have been eagerly waiting for Obama to take control and started shunning Bush the day Obama won the elections. Bush is seen by most to never end wars unless he spilt the last drop of USA blood and other nations’ blood in the bargain. Obama can not give any opinion over the present conflict. As he said, there can only be one president at a time.

Throwing the world into WWIII would be prefect for the elite’s plans. They can try and cover their tracks by blaming Iran. Most of humankind is blind to the fact that all countries are puppets in the hands of the elite and all this has been planned. So the world will listen to whatever the UN has to say. What a perfect step to the NWO. The financial crisis will pretty much be the least of most peoples worries. War creates jobs. The banks who are controlled by the elite will profit like they have always done from war. Hey, even the big 3 auto makers might get a reprieve if their factories are suddenly turned into factories to produce whatever weapons and so forth for war like in the past. Thus heaps of jobs will be created and many will be willing to fill these jobs in order to ‘save the world’ and if not at least to feed their families. Countless men and women will be called up to war. The internet will be closed down with the excuse it is for national security world wide, after all they have to stop all the ‘terrorists’ speaking with one another, and the only info will come from bogus TV reports.

A WWIII would also help wipe millions of humans off this planet as planned without it being overly obvious. It will be easier to round people up into concentration camps as with all wars people under suspicion are imprisoned even if a obvious innocent family member or friend of a suspect. People will be easily convinced to flee cities under the ploy that the city is a target and live huddled in those already zoned areas of USA in order to better control the populous (what will be left of it). But the elite might just have a few nukes go off in major cities world wide to quickly reduce the population and blame it on the ‘enemy’ after all, who is going to be able to tell who blew up who.

A WWIII will enable the creation of the North American Union having the populous of USA, Mexico and Canada believe all three countries must unite for their common good.

This is not being negative folks. It is being prepared for the possibilities. 2012 if I remember correctly is the year the elite want most of their agenda in place by what I gather from Esoteric Agenda http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43037963555139 . Without a war it is going to be very hard to accomplish most of what they want before 2012, IMO. They also have non of their plans set in concrete so as to keep informants, us and our celestial brothers and sisters on our toes. This could be the being of End Game who knows. But something has to give and this just might be it. Personally, I just want it all out of the way so the new fifth era of mankind can begin so all this endless killing that has been going on with humans during the four ages comes to an end. If I get blown to bits tomorrow I don’t care if it means the end of all this madness. Most of my forty years have been filled with grief for mankind and the murder of our Mother Earth.

So don’t give room to anger regarding this conflict or any conflict. I don’t like seeing children blown to bits anymore than the next guy. My own tears since childhood could fill many bottles. The dark forces indeed want us angry and to loose our focus of love toward all people or certain groups of people. No one can truly love as long a hate is felt toward even one person. Especially not good to give in to anger when we don’t know the whole story and who is being manipulated when.

Just my two cents and observations. I would be very interested in hearing others take on this. Others here might have a total different spin on a WWIII being detrimental to the elite’s plans presently. I just can’t see it not being advantageous to them right now. The curtain is closing and they don’t like it. The dark forces have their agenda but so do our celestial brothers and sisters.
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote