View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #29
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

I am not very good at writing.. So bear with me..

I wanted to share with you all I know that "UFO's" are real.

I was very old before I found another person who told that often our contact will be masked.
My first contact was masked with an elephant. Since I grew up in a rural area of the State of Washington there are not any there. At least not out running around in the woods.

I still recall the fear I had of the elephant memory as I was a very young child, the idea was that I had a bad dream but the fear was with me for many days of the thing I remembered as a dream.

Long before I was born my parents were set up on a blind date. The wife of that couple who set up their first date worked at an air base which had a "visit" the thing is that many people in the small town "saw" the craft. I have my own ideas of why the craft was there at that place you see just after this visit the people in the U.S. became aware that our government had built an inter continental missile system, and one of the bases was just to the east of this air strip. The boys from Project Blue Book (Or maybe the project before blue book I am not sure) however men from "Washington D.C." showed up in a couple days and after that event from that point on the wife would never speak of it.... Since they could not shut up the whole town I was raised with "ufo's" and other world craft as an common subject in my house. With that all being said....

Living life... I have seen a huge craft at tree top level. I now wonder if it was other world or our own? That was very strange as we saw it and that was it.

Time passed....

Weeks later many people were speaking of the thing and a neighbor who had heard about it being seen by many the next valley over was talking about it. I said.. Oh we saw it. She said really you never said anything about that and you tell me everything.. My answer was.
"We do not talk about it.".... Now here is the very strange part, if my answer to her was not strange enough. Some 19 years later we are having a family get together and our older daughter started to speak of "us" seeing it. I looked at her and said "You were not there" and it turns out she in fact was and I had been blocking out that she was with us. I still to this day can not recall her being with us.

I just wanted to post I know we are not alone.. I also understand how upset a person can get over the human race and the nut house the school of planet earth can be.

One other thing was at a point in life when I was "searching" for the WHY.... With life and the up's and down's of living it. All the "stuff" the small joys with hours of just doing and the heart break of lost love... What was the whole reason for life???

I was told.... "Life is a gift".. So I guess the message is be glad your soul has been given the gift again to be here on Earth.. At this time.. What a joy is to see others who also understand this is a time like no other.

Well folks that is my thinking to share today. I can see this place has taken off like wild fire and there is no way I can read all the posts.

I do try and check here so leave a personal message if you wish.

I close with a question. How often do you look up? Has anyone seen orbs that appear as if they could be a sliver balloon? Just asking an open question.

I know that Kerry was able to see a craft much the size of the one we saw as a family back in the late 70's But again I wonder if some are not our own that have been copied from other crashed craft.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote