Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 04:12 AM   #207
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post

There are literally thousands of different type of ET's visiting every day for thousands of different reasons. Many have agreements with different governments. But it is a secret and, just guessing, you have no need to know.

Actually it is a core need, and there is not rightful authority acceptable over any sovereign persons head, which they define themselves and do not give the right to define to any other person. As a family that has been forced to endure the hospitality of greys, a hospitality we have not pursued and now this includes my son, these words are the most insulting and wrongfully abusive examples of authoritian nonsense by those who believe they're all that! I'm furious that you said that. Everyone is born royalty beyond description and has a million times more right to know than the traitors of humanity.
1) The craft we saw April 12th, had either hybrids aboard or worked directly with this program. The words came to me in a very strong way: "We (with emphasis) represent the human race!" My children ran outside for 4-6 minutes while it hovered overhead.
2) The memory I have of around 5 involves the moon. Where we landed was barren, dark and forbidding. I was terrified and clinging to a nazi type with a grey, walking in a tube to the base. The atmosphere was not breathable. I don't know if it had an atmosphere. I think it needs plant life to be breathable and that wasn't evident from what I saw. Just a brief very clear memory. There are definately greys on the moon. Apparently nazis. Definately hybrids. Possibly nordic types that were working in this project. And children from earth forced to enjoy their hospitality.

As to a need to know? I determine that! If other people weren't so apathetic these guys would be spending their lives behind bars ASAP.

Edit to add: and that hybrid program is actually extremely interesting. There are many theories about et agenda. Hybrids amongst us implies a takeover! That makes traitors of the tyrants who trade technology for lives.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote