View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #612
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
.....I have mentioned before .....Project Avalon community is about community building in green technologies and spiritual acceptance that every being has validity...........THEREFORE,such old world ways of harrassment of any kind is going to be discouraged......

In Much Light!

For once I agree 100%.

Samarkis we are exactly at the pin point of whole future of the universe.
Things that we discuss here and now are of most importance since they are talking of a core of existence.

Tomorrow we will build wonderful things ,never seen before,since we are Creator's kin. But today we simply can not because our heart and soul are not balanced .
Still many stream for power and lust.
Money and whatever you might imagine.
We can not handle the tomorrow if our being is not right today.

Would anyone give money to his 5 year old and said -go buy me a beer-
Or would you allow your child of three years old to play with open wires where 220 Volts are streaming?

No one sane would do that.

That is the same situation with all of us.
We are not ready for tomorrow . We are still kids in a sort of way.

Reality is that we are being fought bitterly by evil entities from vastness of the space, our own evil thoughts, our own non perfection, our own greed and evil.

All in order to stop us on our path to re claim what is ours- Children of the Almighty.

I say again NEVER EVER underestimate our enemies, may them be all that I wrote above.
For every person there are several levels of battles and enemies to fight.
Some think that that is illusion, well I would say -good morning and welcome to the reality where everything is being used against you.
Every possible weapon or thing is used against us as humans to stop and enslave us forever.

That is why I am here in between things happening in my private life and private struggles I have, to shed a little light so that maybe someone could be a bit inspired to do something in his/hers life for the better.

I do not have all answers, only the Creator has it.

I would believe him rather than every other person in the universe including myself.
Who am I?
Just a man on Earth living and searching for tomorrow. A better tomorrow, everlasting one in love, peace and harmony.
I see that I am nobody and do not have all knowledge, so I wish to learn from one that created all.

Love and blessings,

Beren

Last edited by beren; 03-09-2010 at 06:11 PM.