View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #429
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
from experience, i've found that most of these attackers (all of mine) have been lost, confused, and very fearful. when they're confronted and litterally reasoned with and shown the truth of what they are, instead of being damned to hell and released as deamons, they often change their ways and can be turned into possitive energy instead of negative. there is a little light inside all these lost soles and when you show it to them, they realise what they are doing is wrong and they leave kindly. in this way, i do send them love and it does seem to work, most are actually eager to leave after a little while.
This is what I really want. I want the bad guys and gals...human and non-human...to become good guys and gals...in their own way...and in their own time. I was hopeful that abraxasinas was in the process of doing this...but I could have been very mistaken. Hope springs eternal. I somehow connect my first UFO sighting (Friday night) with the Thuban Crisis. Could that have been a sort of Drac-Attack?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-09-2010 at 12:30 AM.