Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 08:12 AM   #84
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

There is something about abraxasinas and the Thuban Q &A Thread that I really like...and there is something I utterly dislike about it. I like a certain amount of technical jargon and galactic thinking. There is a void in my soul. I would love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft with truly advanced human and non-human beings...without what I consider to be regressive thinking or actions of any type. My imagination is as close as I can get to this. I listen to various contactees, whistleblowers, insiders, et al...and then I watch Stargate SG-1 and "V", etc...and look at space-probe and Hubble images...and then use my imagination. I think I saw all of this most clearly as a child...when I built and flew small UFO's in my imagination. Something is really missing...which I wish to regain. As a child...I looked up at the stars and cried. Why? I drew the Solar System over and over and over again...day after day. Why? I imagined computers and frictionless magnetic gears which did not exist in the marketplace. Why? In the third-grade...while the other kids were at recess...I sat in on 10th grade biology lectures and made slides with my own blood...and viewed the blood cells under the microscope. Why? At the same time I read college science textbooks with great interest and understanding. Why? Then I grew up...got religion...got disillusioned...got screwed-up...and did absolutely nothing. Why? The internet is getting me back to where I wish to be intellectually and spiritually...but the process is painful and much too slow. But I'm beginning to make my peace with all of the new information. It's beginning to take hold...but I'm not necessarily in league with anyone else. It's all a composite. The abraxasinas thread is a part of that composite...genuine or bogus...benevolent or malevolent.

I'd like to think that abraxasinas is defecting from the darkside. I'd like to think that a lot of darkside information is being revealed...so as to neutralize it. I keep thinking that abraxasinas is playing a game with us. I'd like to think that a lot of defections from the darkside are occurring presently. I have seen some evidence of that in various places on the internet. I keep thinking that if the really evil kingpins and queenpins are reformed or removed...both human and non-human...that the rank and file humans and non-humans will get along just fine...after a gradual process of introduction...wherein no one is harmed or enslaved.

No one has posted on the Thuban Q&A Thread for quite a while now. I haven't seen abraxasinas or bigmo posting. What's going on. I made the last post...which was quite pointed. Did I overstate my case? Was it something I said? I truly mean no harm or hatred to anyone...human or non-human...demonic or angelic. I just want all enslavement, exploitation, and extermination to end...permanently. Don't take anything I say too seriously. I'm just thrashing around in cyberspace.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-06-2010 at 02:54 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote