View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

In a Constitution for the Solar System...should the term 'Physical Being' be used instead of simply 'Being'? What if aliens are demonic spirits manifesting as Reptilians and Greys? Or...if a person went out of their body...would they have TWO votes? If they were demonically possessed...would they have 20 votes?

I'm leaning toward the idea that there are physical Reptilians, Greys, and Humans...who have souls which can exit their physical bodies. And further...that there are good and evil factions of Reptilians, Greys, and Humans.

The question is...how do you create a dominance of good over evil...and an equilibrium of races...so that tyranny, enslavement, and extermination does not occur?

I'm considering this thread to be a mental exercise...as much as anything. You may find the following paragraph to be quite bizzare...but I am trying to illustrate a topic which doesn't get discussed very often or very well. I doubt that Lucifer will read this thread...but one never knows. Check out the following link for a rather bizzare look at how Lucifer could possibly relate to God, Jesus, Aliens, The New World Order, The Kingdom of God, etc. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron I'm thinking that these two threads are extremely important. I'm probably getting it wrong...but I think that I am hot on the trail of something big. You may be the one to get it right...and really figure this thing out. Please consider both threads very, very carefully...read between the lines...and use your imagination. Good luck!

Lucifer...you are the God of This World...right? Are you the God of This Solar System? Who has the ultimate authority over Earth? Who has the ultimate authority over the Solar System? Lucifer...what document would you turn all of your authority and power over to...which would be the epitome of Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and which would guarantee Responsible Freedom to all beings throughout the entire Solar System? Do the Teachings of Jesus have something to do with this question? Does the Constitution of the United States of America have something to do with this question? These are not moot points. They may be the most important points of all. Gaining our freedom is really a legal issue. This is all about law. Lucifer...please produce the document which...if agreed to...would secure the Responsible Freedom of Earth and possibly the Solar System...and allow you to retire from your post as The God of This World...and possibly as The God of This Solar System. Would the document in the first post of this thread accomplish this goal? I believe that you have stated 'If I can't have them...nobody can.' Fair enough. If the document in the first post of this thread was enacted...nobody would have them. We would have ourselves. Nobody would replace you. There would be no gods before us. We would rule ourselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This is the end of the road...Lucifer. Let We the Beings of This Solar System go.
The universe is watching.

By the way...Lucifer...are you fond of asking 'Your point?'...or 'The point?'...and saying 'Wait awhile'? Just thought I'd ask.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-08-2009 at 01:41 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote