View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #14
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2 misconceptions

Thank you everyone who responded. I really hope I got my point across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
If knowledge is infinite then there's always an infinite number of truths and knowledge that we don't possess. Sounds like another reason to be humble.
Actually, it is the exact opposite. One being humble implies that you are less than say the creator, which again furthers separation.

Back to the math board. First, take in consideration on my piece with the Law of One earlier with irrational numbers, in that you yourself are your own infinity, within an infinity. Infinity will always equal infinity, nothing more, nothing less. Let's say the creator is the entire number line, infinity, while you are the number six. You are implying that because we are only a piece of this infinity, that we must be humble, in giving it respect as we cannot amount to its infinite greatness.

Well, this time let's have your soul be a rational number, ie 6, to make this easier to explain. With your rational (not the number, ie ideology), that would imply you are less significant than the creator. If that is the case that means it wouldn't be a problem if say you disappeared out of the equation as you are of less importance.

Now let's set you aside, the number six, and pull you out of the number line. Well, looks like 3 + 3 doesn't work anymore. No carbon based lifeforms anymore (carbon is defined by six protons). New Agers can say good bye to their lovely quartz crystals due to their hexagonal structure. Christians need a new triple number for evil. Oh wait, mathematics is no longer a perfect functioning system, and oh wait, the universe no longer ceases to exist! I hope I made my point.

Thank you Arcora for your place It is of grave and EQUAL importance. Feel free to ask any other questions. I hope I am not offending you, I just take a firm position against anything that puts forth a separation mentality as it is inherently harmful to ones being. I hope you understand that.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote