View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #30
Spregovori

Default Re: How Are We Using Our Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Uncovering the lies, I feel, is step one. Taking control is step two.
Was not sure at start if I am to post this but....

This is directed to "all" - general public (guests included)
This is NOT directed to any individual.
I do not wish to deliberately offend anyone.

This may sound "harsh/rude" for some...depends...if it "hits you" do take time and think...*why*

It may just be that i am dumb or is there a lot of people here that sure like to discuss out-worldly stuff but show very little understanding for most common stuff that happens around them all the time.

And when you read something...a book for example. Do you understand it or do you just take what it offers to you for granted? Can you take the contents of the book and present the same point in a different way? Can you fully describe the "final outcome" if someone changes one of the variables or do you get lost...since than it is no longer like it was said in the book? Can you mathematically prove the concept or do you just trust what you feel without thinking about - how good do you actually know yourself and understand yourself?

Do you know why you respond to curtain action/word/smell...the way you do or is it just "nature" doing its thing?

Do you see what I am trying to say?

People (mostly all, yes smart-a*s me included) are not objective enough. They do not understand themselves (their actions, reactions...etc) and than they claim they can or want to understand the universe. (the funny thing being...that understanding ourselves just might be equal to understanding the universe).

There is no simplicity...there are only guesses...how does the 10th dimension work? Ammm I have no idea.... Do you? YES? WOW!! ne me jebat stari....apn ... Do you understand it or do you just follow the information? Does it matter how it works or are there other things that could use your attention?

To put it let less politely: kva mi pizda nabijaš tukej o črnih luknah, če še zase dobr ne veš in ne bit pameten samo zato, ker si prebral neko buklo, kjer piše, da si iz 10 dimezije vn prlezu...če ti jaz svojo resnico skanalizeram te bo tok na rt vrgl, da se ne boš več pobral! (mode proof, llama tested)

And if you are wondering what my smart ass would suggest as to focus your attention at - the world around you.

Than again it might not matter at all...since no one made you responsible to wake up your fellow "citizens" to the truth... For example to tell them about what I call a slave circle (work-buy-consume-work-buy-consume...take credit-buy more-work more...take more credit-make inflation-pay more for food-work more-have less time for anything else)

Since that is the actual problem you are facing. The people that daily dictate how you live.

Can you even realize it? How much of your time does this take? And not only that...

So the "D" day comes...and the only way to stop the "bad things" is to focus the "power of love" to prevent this.

What good does that do if 99,9% of world population has no clue?

Or will they just "wake up"? By what? Cosmic rays you read about but actually do not know what it really is or where the infromation came from?

Or should we tell them?

Hmm where does one start? The different time lines or the multidimensional universe? Or should I just role them some of Dane Burisch and wait to see their reaction (imagine the possibilities)

I might also tell them they need to open their chakras and recommend them some 1 week "cleaning" for 3000EUR+20%VAT in some remote part of this Earth (travel expenses and accommodation not included in the price)

So i am spiritually introverted and am simply unable to comprehend the greatness of you knowledge? You know what one needs to know? Well than please...go and spread the love...or you can just wait to see if some day others will be just as enlightened as you are...but in the mean time...the glorious D day will be here....or not?

Or not...and we are just...wasting our time?

D day != doom and gloom

!= (not equal)

Am I getting through to you Mr. Beale?

I use my time to seek reason. To form a foundation one can built on. To form unity one can actually claim to understand and is able to feel not jut trust that "something is happening".

You wake up tomorrow morning...the sky is red-green with purple spots on it...what do you do? What do you do?