View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 04:25 AM   #24
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scary martial law false flag operations in usa exposed!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMANCARGO View Post
lets imagine that magii, if we see there is no real leak or crack is after careful investigation, the info exchanger gave here is for u or i to investigate not to take at face value, besides if the leak is found not to exist then everybody is safe on the boat, yes lets not rush and jumping out to the sea right away, but lets see if xchanger has validity on a staement she made based on someoneelses info about an incident soon to happen(may happen),perhaps we should not critizise someone who is relaying information but should make us become investigators, maguii, do u have other infoto disprove or contend exchanger? if u r afraid then is because soemthing inside tells u u can not handle it, fear is spread only when a receptor feels it. like when someone says the white man was the cause of the blacks enslavement in the past, do u feel u have anything to do with that? if we are not part of the solution then we r not part of the
cause? just a thought

So your gonna join the boat Above and say the following statement made by Xchange isnt fear

""MILITARY FOREIGN TROOPS IN AMERICA WILL KILL U.S CITIZEN !!!!

13th of the month""

WOW -- I dunno what to tell ya .. and on top of it .. u want me to Disprove that .. simply amazing ..
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote