View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #139
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
I don't usually post religious sites, but I think this one has some pertinent information that pinpoints to what Bill Ryan was trying to explain on his video. It looks as if there will be trouble soon in the Middle East. And in another email I got from this site, there was something on China getting pretty ticked off at the U. S. for supporting (and meeting first) with the Dalai Lama before the secular government. Something about they were going to sell off some of our debt markers to someone else (Boy are we in deep doo doo!)

http://www.prophecyupdate.com/

I also remember from awhile back one of my college alum buddies giving a lecture on of all topics "Our next war in with Korea or the East." I was looking for any info on that lecture, but haven't been able to find any yet. When I do I will post. This guy was pretty savvy or pretty pre-informed. This, if I can remember was given in 2004 or 2005!
Wars in the normal sense of things are more or less history, only countries who can't really defend themselves (not sure if Iran comes into this category nobody is) will be attacked in the classical manner. All other wars are ongoing....I mean we have always been at war with Eurasia right??
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote