View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

As some of you know I have been conducting experiments with solfeggio and binaural frequencies. I was going to wait a few more months but decided I will post some of the most interesting and surprising results which for me defy conventional science theories and explanation. The first one which blew me away was that I am renting a house with an option to buy, since I moved into this house the roof was leaking everywhere so I decided to seal the leaks using the frequencies. It stop leaking, coincidence well a year when by and still no leaks next I used a power hose and hot water on the roof to intentionally open the cracks in the concrete to see if it would begin leaking again. It leak for about 24 hrs. I used the frequencies to seal the leaks its been 2 yrs. no leaks. It rains quite a lot in PR sometimes for a few days straight. Coincidence, you tell me.
Money experiment , everything emmits a frequency including money.
I must admit I was nervous with this experiment. I was working for a few years in a electronic manufacturing company and I decided to quit working and continue with my research if I play the correct frequencies money will not be a problem, this was last year in February. Well I have not made a single dime from any type of labor yet I am economically better off than when I first began my experiment a year ago. It seems that every time I needed money it came to me through friends , relatives etc..
Now I did not asked them for money they felt compelled to deposit money on my bank account, at the beginning I was taken aback because I could not
believe that this was possible. How could you make money without working. I did not seek any government help, like food coupons or things like that.
Since it has been a year since I began this last experiment I can confidently tell you folks , it works.
Word of caution folks before I attempted the money experiment I was already
researching the frequencies for about two years so don't go quitting your job on my account.
The last and most important experiment involves my 4 children and my step son. These experiments are ongoing because what I am doing is observing their behavior after being exposed to these frequencies directly or indirectly.
The children ages, 15, 14, 9, 3 and 11 months.
As far as academics all the 3 who are in school have a perfect 4 point average the two oldest do homework and school assignments on their own.
My two youngest are demonstrating some unusual emotional maturity and comprehension, while I must admit they have their bad days.
So the results of my research in these 3 areas have produce the most incredible results. I am now officially retire and will continue with my research.
There's many experiments yet to be done. Remember your world is frequencies vibrations if you learn to use them there's unlimited possibilities
to change our perceptions and conventional understanding of our 3 dimensional reality.

Blessings to all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote