View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #22
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Has your third eye opened yet?

Well if you going to sleep your wil be busy if you remember or not depending how good you can recall your dreams.

Also long ago we use to glow as well. Most of us only using 30% of our eyes if you see more then the 30% then you can see auras or other things.

Higher world like 4d/5d glow more ,because everything is light. I can see that when I go out of my body depending on which level you are is how much it glows or not. Lower realm is darker and to more light and color you see the higher realm you are.

The world we are in normal glows in the infa red, because we felled down lower than the red frequency, but if I understand correcly where in 4d lower. this has to do with our awarness that is why people needed to wake up it help pull it up.

Just like in the higher realms the more thing exist like colors and it is brighter as well. Time does not only speed up ,but becomes different . If you could see this world using your spirit it will look like evertying is in slow motion, because our spirit runs on a higher freqeuncy then your body.

I rememeber a person that has experienced this when he was training in martal arts he triggered it and he wacked the guy (big strong dude). Also people who experience this just before an car crass or any other thing that can trigger this

When you see that everyhing is in slow motion it means your looking from the higher realm(spirit) in to the lower realm you are in.

Last edited by mu2143; 03-05-2010 at 05:11 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote